Ranch Blog |
Buyers For |
Properties Sold |
James Land Company How To Bid
- 1. You must register on Jameslandco.com to become active to bid (How to Register).
Remember your Member ID and your Password, you will need them to login and to bid.
- 2. Make arrangements to get earnest money to the listing broker.
NOTE: Plan to have your earnest money to the broker at least a few days prior to
the end of the auction if possible. You will not be able to bid until the listing broker has your earnest money!
- 1. Once Earnest Money is to the listing broker, you will be turned on to place your bids for that specific auction only.
- 2. Click on the Auction you are biding on.
- 3. Locate the Place Your Bid Here section and complete the following
- a. Your Bid
- b. Member ID
- c. Password
Complete by clicking on Place Your Bid
- 4. Review your bid amount and click on Place Bid
- 5. Confirm bid amount and click on Place Bid again.
- 6. After bidding click the link to Auction page.
- 7. Check to see that your name is listed as the Current High Bidder and the Current High Bid will be the amount of your bid.
Copyright (c) 2017 James Land Company.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of James Land Company is prohibited.